Blog perkongsian maklumat dan isu semasa terkini

I’ll be back next Monday

♠ Posted by amsran at 2:25 PTG
1

Release tension,( 1 Julai 2007)



For some unknown reasons, I miss my hometown Beaufort a lot these days. Because, few more days I will going back to hometown I miss my family. I miss the food(Ambyat food is made from sago palm), the weather, the Padas river, the green sceneries, the people, my house and everything little things in my villages.



It’s silly because I still feel homesick even though I’ve been away from Beaufort for more than 9 month. Or perhaps, it’s the feeling of missing my family members there. It has been almost half a month since our last gathering in Lawa Village (Hari Raya Puasa).
The good news is - I’m going back to Sabah(Kota Kinabalu) Friday. Going to be a short trip and we will be back next Monday(21 Dis 09). I’m so excited!
Although Friday going back, from now I spent half hours packing.



I’ll be back next Monday

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

SILA TINGGALKAN PESANAN ANDA DISINI.. Amsran.Com AKAN DATANG MELAWAT BLOG ANDA

RANDOM POSTS